Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Price of Not Updating Your Blog

First of all, I want to thank DailyIPTV for being named one of their top 40 IPTV Movers and Shakers! I'm in the rarified company of the guys who do "Ask a Ninja"--for that alone, I can die happy. However, since I haven't updated this blog in months, I need to make one correction. I left Safari Books Online and the wilds of Sebastopol last January, when I moved back to Silicon Valley to become the Director of IPTV Analysis for Multimedia Research Group. My cat loved Sebastopol; he had the run of a 7 1/2 acre apple orchard that we lived on. However, I was simply way too isolated in Sonoma County, where a late-night restuarant is one that stays open until 9 p.m. Also, I suffered from Fry's withdrawl. But that's another story.

So, with that correction, I'm going to try (really, really try) to update this blog on a regular basis again.
Post a Comment