Monday, March 01, 2010

Hanging my shingle out (again)

Those (few) of you who regularly read this blog know that I've run my own businesses and consulted for high-tech firms for years. (I've also worked for some of the largest high-tech companies in the world, including HP and Toshiba.) In late 2008, I moved from Silicon Valley to be the product manager for eBook software for a large, privately-held Chicago-based company. The project that I've been working on is wrapping up, so I'm planning to return to the world of start-ups and services.

While I wrap up things in my current position, I'm available for consulting projects. I can't take on assignments directly related to eBooks, but I've got tons of experience with new media, Internet software and services, Internet video, cable and television broadcasting. You can check out my LinkedIn profile for more information about my skills and experience.

If I can help you, email me at lfeldman257 (at) gmail.com with your contact information.

Oh, and the name of my new consulting practice? It's Klemfarb. More soon...


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: